Yogiraj coming to Australia in November 2019!
About Kriya Yoga
Kriya Yoga is the evolutionary technique of Himalayan masters. Due to its efficacy in speeding up the soul evolution, it has been called the Lightning Path. It is an ancient technique that has been mentioned in many sacred scriptures and yogic texts in India and has been practised by masters and yogis since ancient times. In modern age, this ancient science of meditation and spiritual evolution was revived by Mahavatar Babaji and was given to Lahiri Mahasaya and later on taught in the west by Paramahamsa Yogananda (as mentioned in his book Autobiography of a Yogi). Kriya yoga we teach is Empowered by the living Kriya Yoga Guru Yogiraj Satgurunath Siddhanath. Regular practice of Kriya Yoga leads to
- Balancing, Enlivening and Awakening of Chakras
- Removal of Bodily disease, mental stress and tension and emotional suffering
- Self Healing of Physical, Emotional and Mental Bodies leading to a state of well being and joy
- Rejuvenation of body cells that arrests the ageing process of practitioner
- Helps Connect to inner divine self by expanding one’s awareness.
Who is Yogiraj?
Yogiraj Siddhanath is descended from the Solar Dynasty of Ikshavaku Rama. Its Kings and Yogis are custodians of the sacred science of Kriya and Raj Yoga. During his childhood days, Siddhanath was aware of his larger self dwelling in his helpless little body. From the age of three, he would sit long hours in meditation and have visions of the divine.